2021 State Legislative Session
2021 Maui County Council Legislative Proposals
- Approved by Resolution 20-130: A bill to allocate an additional 15 per cent of liquor fines collected per year to be used to fund alcohol addiction treatment programs.
- Approved by Resolution 20-131: A bill to create a single-payer healthcare system covering all Hawaii residents.
- Approved by Resolution 20-132: A bill to give counties authority to establish rental-car limits.
- Approved by Resolution 20-133: A bill to allow Maui County to establish a General Excise Tax surcharge.
- Approved by Resolution 20-139: A bill to allow boards to use interactive conference technology to conduct virtual meetings under the Sunshine Law, and to allow a meeting conducted by interactive conference technology to continue without the need to be adjourned when a technological failure occurs.
Testimony Submitted to the Legislature
- Click on Bill for link to measure status at capitol.hawaii.gov
- Click on Support or Oppose for pdf of submitted testimony