Agenda Email Alerts
Get email alerts of upcoming meeting agendas
You can sign up to receive Committee and Council meeting agendas by email.
⇒ To receive Committee agendas by email:
- Go to the main calendar page here.
- Type in your email address in the Agenda Updates box and click Submit.
- Follow the prompts on the page, then click Submit.
- Select the committee(s) you would like to subscribe to, then click Submit.
- You should now start receiving Committee agendas to your email.
- To make changes to your subscriptions or delete your account, access your account here.
- You can also click on “subscriber preferences” when you sign in through the main calendar page here.
⇒ To receive Council agendas by email (or text message):
- Go to the MauiCounty.gov email subscriptions and text messaging list webpage here.
- Type in your email address in the box and click Sign In.
- To receive text messages, click the phone icon and enter your number and select Save.
- To receive email alerts, click the mail icon.
- Once you click the icon, an Attention box will pop up (this may take a few seconds).
- Click OK in the Attention box.
- Check your email for the confirmation link and click on it to confirm your account.
- You should now start receiving Council agendas to your email.
- Once you click the confirmation link, you will also see options to receive other types of notifications.
Need assistance? Call the Office of Council Services at 270-7838.