Agendas and Videos
Archived videos are arranged by date, with the most recent at the top of the list. Click Video to watch the meeting with documents, or Meeting Details to review the agenda and related documents. You can also search the archives by typing keywords into the Search box.
The minimum system requirements for watching the Archived video are available here.
Information on how to testify are found here. Submit questions and other feedback to the Office of Council Services at 270-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents on this page are being provided as part of the council’s less-paper initiative and as a public service by the Maui County Council to increase transparency. While legislative staff will strive to keep the information accurate and current, official documents may be obtained from the Office of the County Clerk or the Office of Council Services.
Get email alerts
Users need to signup for an account to receive notifications via email. You will be able to modify and make changes to your account settings and all your alerts later. Users may have multiple alerts set up.
To receive committee agendas:
- Sign in
- Under the Calendar tab, select “All Years”
- Select the committee you would like to subscribe to
- On the top right, click the Alerts button
To receive correspondence and file notification:
- Sign in
- Under the Legislation tab, select “All Years” and type of document. (Select “All Types” to receive all)
- Enter a keyword in the search field. Ex: “county manager”, “John Smith” or “Wailuku.” Click on Search or hit enter.
- The Alerts icon on the upper right of the platform will become active. Click on the Alerts icon.
- Select how often you would like to receive alerts
- Add alert
Repeat steps to add more keywords and alerts. Call 270-7665 for assistance.
Viewing on a mobile device? Click here.
For committee reports and minutes for the past terms, visit the archives here.