Affordable Housing Committee
Affordable Housing Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 1:30 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to the first and third Fridays of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change.
- Tasha Kama, Chair
- Michael J. Molina, Vice-Chair
- Riki Hokama
- Alice L. Lee
- Keani N.W. Rawlins-Fernandez
- Shane M. Sinenci
- Yuki Lei K. Sugimura
Affordable or residential workforce housing programs, including expedited approvals of housing projects pursuant to Chapter 201H, Hawaii Revised Statutes, or any successor statute, and related district boundary amendments.
- Amendments to the Residential Workforce Housing Policy and other affordable housing ordinances.
- Homeless programs and related matters.
- Proposals for increasing the availability or affordability of housing.
- Operations and performance audits of the Department of Housing and Human Concerns, Housing Division, including the operational oversight of any grants it administers.
- Implementation of the following General Plan objective: Expand Housing Opportunities for Residents.
- Leslee Matthews, Legislative Analyst
- Traci Fujita, Legislative Attorney
- Stacey Vinoray, Committee Secretary
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270 7686