Affordable Housing Committee
- Gabe Johnson, Chair
- Michael J. Molina, Vice-Chair
- Tasha Kama
- Kelly Takaya King
- Alice L. Lee
- Tamara Paltin
- Keani N.W. Rawlins-Fernandez
- Shane M. Sinenci
- Yuki Lei K. Sugimura
- Affordable or residential workforce housing programs, including expedited approvals of housing projects under Chapter 201H, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and related District Boundary Amendments, and under Chapter 2.97, Maui County Code.
- Amendments to the Residential Workforce Housing Policy and other affordable housing ordinances.
- Homeless programs and related matters.
- Proposals for increasing the availability or affordability of housing.
- Oversight of the Department of Housing and Human Concerns’ Housing Division.
- Implementation of the following General Plan objective: Expand Housing Opportunities for Residents.
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270-7686