Housing, Human Services, and Transportation
Housing, Human Services and Transportation Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 1:30 pm on the Thursday prior to the third Friday of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
Item of interest:
- BILL RELATING TO REQUIREMENTS FOR BABY DIAPER-CHANGING ACCOMMODATIONS FOR CERTAIN NEW ESTABLISHMENTS AND USES
- Stacy Crivello, Chair
- Robert Carroll, Vice-Chair
- Alika Atay
- Don S. Guzman
- Riki Hokama
- Kelly T. King
- Mike White
- Elle Cochran
- Yuki Lei Sugimura
- Social services programs and related grants, including grants of interests in real property.
- Affordable or residential workforce housing programs, excluding expedited approvals of housing projects pursuant to Chapter 201H, Hawaii Revised Statutes, or any successor statute.
- Amendments to the Residential Workforce Housing Policy and other affordable housing ordinances. d. Homeless programs and related matters.
- Proposals for increasing the availability or affordability of housing. f. Amendments to the Subdivision Ordinance and Building and Construction Codes.
- Operations of the Department of Housing and Human Concerns and the Department of Transportation, including the operational oversight of any grants they administer.
- Saumalu Mataafa, Legislative Analyst
- Traci Fujita, Legislative Attorney
- Clarita Balala, Committee Secretary
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270-7686