Infrastructure and Environmental Management
Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 1:30 pm on the Monday prior to the third Friday of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
Item of interest:
- Elle Cochran, Chair
- Don S. Guzman, Vice-Chair
- Alika Atay
- Robert Carroll
- Riki Hokama
- Yuki Lei K. Sugimura
- Mike White
- Kelly King
- Stacy Crivello
- County facilities construction and maintenance (including road, drainage, and waste management systems), except for water supply and energy issues.
- Traffic safety.
- Issues relating to the protection, preservation, and enhancement of the environment, except for energy issues, but including recycling.
- Operations of the Department of Environmental Management and the Department of Public Works and the operational oversight of any grants they administer.
- Maggie Clark, Legislative Analyst
- Traci Fujita, Legislative Attorney
- Stacey Vinoray, Committee Secretary
Committee email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270-7686