Infrastructure and Transportation Committee
List of committee items (as of 02/11/2021)
- Yuki Lei K. Sugimura, Chair
- Tasha Kama, Vice-Chair
- Kelly Takaya King
- Alice L. Lee
- Michael J. Molina
- Tamara Paltin
- Keani N.W. Rawlins-Fernandez
- Amendments to the Subdivision Ordinance and Building and Construction Codes.
- County facilities construction and maintenance, including road, bridge, drainage, and waste-management systems.
- Issues relating to traffic safety, transit, bikeways, walkways, and complete streets.
- Issues relating to interisland transportation, within the County and within the State.
- Issues relating to traffic impact fees.
- Amendments to the Parking Code.
- Oversight of the Department of Environmental Management (except the Environmental Protection and Sustainability Division), the Department of Public Works, the Department of Transportation, and the Maui Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Implementation of the following General Plan objectives: Diversify Transportation Options & Improve Physical Infrastructure.
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270-7686