Kelly T. King
Kelly T. King is the Chair of the Maui County Council. She holds the County Council seat for the South Maui residency area.
The council generally meets every first and third Fridays of the month at 9 a.m.
Opening for Communications Specialist
The Office of Council Chair Kelly King is recruiting for a Communications Specialist. See this job description for more details.
For Immediate Release
April 30, 2019
Parks and Recreation Permit Office Closure Schedule
The County of Maui Department of Parks and Recreation will have periodic permit office closures for the processing of countywide tri-annual permits for the Fall 2019 Season.
The permit office closure schedule is as follows:
- Central Maui (War Memorial Gym Complex) will be closed on May 20, 21, 22, 29, 30, 31 and June 4, 5.
- Molokaʻi (Mitchell Pauole Center) will be closed on May 29, 30, and 31.
- East Maui (Eddie Tam Complex) will be closed on May 15, 29, 30, 31, and June 5.
- West Maui/Lanaʻi (Lahaina Civic Center) will be closed on May 16, 29, 30, 31, and June 5.
- South Maui (Kihei Community Center) will be closed on May 14, 29, 30, 31, and June 5.
For more information on the closures, please call the Department of Parks & Recreation, Permits and Enforcement Division, at (808) 270-7389.
# # #
2019 HAWAII STATE ASSOCIATION OF COUNTIES CONFERENCE
Speaker proposals are due March 31 at tinyurl.com/HSACProposal.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please see this packet for more information.
Click here to sign up for Councilmember King’s newsletter.
Read previous newsletters:
Councilmember King supports the use of COM Connect, an app launched by the administration to help residents share information and report important issues around the county. The app is free.
COM Connect app: Read press release
- Michelle Del Rosario, Executive Assistant
- Kate Griffiths, Executive Assistant
Kalana O Maui Building
200 South High St.
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Ph : (808) 270-7108
Fax: (808) 270-7119