Kelly T. King
Kelly T. King holds the County Council seat for the South Maui residency area. She is chair of the Planning Committee.
The Planning Committee generally meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 9 a.m.
Councilmember King supports the use of COM Connect, an app launched by the administration to help residents share information and report important issues around the county. The app is free.
COM Connect app: Read press release
- Chair, Planning Committee
- Vice-Chair, Parks, Recreation, Energy, and Legal Affairs Committee
- Budget & Finance Committee
- Housing, Human Services, & Transportation Committee
- Land Use Committee
- Parks, Recreation, Energy, and Legal Affairs Committee
- Policy, Economic Development, and Agriculture Committee
- Water Resources Committee
- Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee
- Susan Foley, Executive Assistant
- Michelle Del Rosario, Executive Assistant
Kalana O Maui Building
200 South High St.
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Ph : (808) 270-7108
Fax: (808) 270-7639