Kelly T. King
Kelly T. King holds the County Council seat for the South Maui residency area. She is chair of the Planning Committee.
The Planning Committee generally meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 9 a.m.
Interview with Councilmember Kelly King to air on Kihei’s K-LOVE 100.7 FM
An interview with Councilmember King is set to air on K-LOVE 100.7 FM’s Closer Look on Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 4:30 PM. The interview can be heard on Maui by tuning in to 100.7 FM or through the station’s Oahu signal, 103.5 FM.
Resurfacing Work to Take Place on South Kihei Road
Wailuku, Maui – Resurfacing work along South Kihei Road will contraflow night time traffic in the area for a little more than two weeks.
The work will begin on October 23 and last until November 2, weather permitting. Resurfacing work includes paving, readjusting manholes and water valves and pavement striping.
Hours of operation will be from 7 p.m. to 5:30 a.m., Monday night through Friday morning except weekends and holidays. One lane of traffic will be open during work hours.
The contractor for the $526,233 project is Maui Kupono Builders LLC. For more information contact 270-7845. Access the County of Maui press release, issued October 19, 2017, here.
Councilmember King supports the use of COM Connect, an app launched by the administration to help residents share information and report important issues around the county. The app is free.
COM Connect app: Read press release
- Chair, Planning Committee
- Vice-Chair, Parks, Recreation, Energy, and Legal Affairs Committee
- Budget & Finance Committee
- Housing, Human Services, & Transportation Committee
- Land Use Committee
- Parks, Recreation, Energy, and Legal Affairs Committee
- Policy, Economic Development, and Agriculture Committee
- Water Resources Committee
- Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee
- Susan Foley, Executive Assistant
- Michelle Del Rosario, Executive Assistant
- Terra Foti, Executive Assistant
Kalana O Maui Building
200 South High St.
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Ph : (808) 270-7108
Fax: (808) 270-7639