Land Use Committee
Land Use Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 1:30 pm on the Wednesday prior to the first and third Fridays of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
- List of Committee items (as of 09/20/2018)
- Robert Carroll, Chair
- Riki Hokama, Vice-Chair
- Alika Atay
- Elle Cochran
- Stacy Crivello
- Don S. Guzman
- Kelly T. King
- Yuki Lei K. Sugimura
- Mike White
- Project-specific amendments of State land use district boundaries, the General Plan, community plans, and zoning ordinances.
- Other land use approvals requiring Council review and approval such as variances and conditional permits.
- Expedited approvals of housing projects pursuant to Chapter 20 1H, Hawaii Revised Statutes, or any successor statute.
- Land use ordinances not specific to a project.
- Carla Nakata, Legislative Attorney
- Traci Fujita, Legislative Attorney
- Rayna Yap, Committee Secretary
Committee email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270-7686