Planning Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 9:00 am on the Thursday prior to the first and third Fridays of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
- List of committee items (as of 11/24/2017)
Items of interest:
- Temporary Investigative Group’s report on increasing the inventory of housing (PC-37(2))
- For Lanai Community Plan updates, please visit MauiCounty.us/LanaiCommunityPlan.
- For Molokai Community Plan updates, please visit http://mauicounty.us/molokaicommunityplan/
- Kelly T. King, Chair
- Yuki Lei K. Sugimura, Vice-Chair
- Elle Cochran
- Stacy Crivello
- Don S. Guzman
- Riki Hokama
- Mike White
- Alika Atay
- Robert Carroll
- Processing procedures for the General Plan and community plans.
- Revisions to and updates of the General Plan and community plans that are not specific to a project, including the Countywide Policy Plan, Maui Island Plan, and community plans.
- Infrastructure impact fees based on long-range plans.
- Implementation of the digital mapping project including review and adoption of digital land use maps by ordinance.
- Operations of the Department of Planning, including the operational oversight of any grants it administers.
- Traci Fujita, Legislative Attorney
- Mimi DesJardins, Legislative Attorney
- Rayna Yap, Committee Secretary
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270-7686