Water and Infrastructure Committee
Water and Infrastructure Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 1:30 p.m. on the Monday prior to the first and third Fridays of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change.
- Alice L. Lee, Chair
- Tamara Paltin, Vice-Chair
- Riki Hokama
- Tasha Kama
- Michael J. Molina
- Keani N.W. Ralins-Fernandez
- Shane M. Sinenci
- Amendments to and enforcement of the County Water Code, including the Water Use and Development Plan.
- Amendments to the Subdivision Ordinance and Building and Construction Codes.
- County facilities construction and maintenance (including road, bridge, drainage, and waste management systems).
- Operations and performance audits of the Department of Environmental Managements (except the Environmental Protection and Sustainability Division), the Department of Public Works, and the Department of Water Supply, including the operational oversight of any grants they administer.
- Implementation of the following General Plan objective: Improve Physical Infrastructure.
- Christy Chung, Legislative Analyst
- Rayna Yap, Committee Secretary
- John Rapacz, Legislative Attorney
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270 7686