G. Riki Hokama
Items of interest:
- MAP-21 and Counties Overview
- MAP-21 and FAST Act Comparison Chart
- Key facts on Hawaii’s infrastructure by American Society of Civil Engineers
Riki Hokama holds the County Council seat for the Lānaʻi residency area.
Check the calendar for scheduled Council and committee meetings and agendas.
National Association of Counties
- Immediate Past President (2015-current)
- President (2014-2015)
Related: July 14, 2014 – Hokama installed as NACo president, highlights transportation and infrastructure
- Dawn Fukutomi, Executive Assistant
- Jordan Helle, Executive Assistant
District Office Staff
Denise Fernandez, Lānaʻi
Lanai City, Hawaii 96763
Kalana O Maui Building
200 South High St.
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Ph: (808) 270-7768
Fax: (808) 270-7848