G. Riki Hokama
Items of interest:
- MAP-21 and Counties Overview
- MAP-21 and FAST Act Comparison Chart
- Key facts on Hawaii’s infrastructure by American Society of Civil Engineers
Riki Hokama holds the County Council seat for the Lanai residency area. He is chair of the Budget and Finance Committee.
The Budget and Finance Committee generally meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 9 a.m.
For Fiscal Year 2017 budget deliberations schedule and documents, click here.
- Chair – Budget and Finance Committee
- Vice-Chair – Land Use Committee
- Housing, Human Services and Transportation Committee
- Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee
- Parks, Recreation, Energy, and Legal Affairs Committee
- Planning Committee
- Policy, Economic Development, and Agriculture Committee
- Water Resources Committee
National Association of Counties
- Immediate Past President (2015-current)
- President (2014-2015)
Related: July 14, 2014 – Hokama installed as NACo president, highlights transportation and infrastructure
- Dawn Fukutomi, Executive Assistant
- Susanne Matayoshi, Executive Assistant
District Office Staff
Denise Fernandez, Lanai
Lanai City, Hawaii 96763
Kalana O Maui Building
200 South High St.
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Ph: (808) 270-7768
Fax: (808) 270-7848