Multimodal Transportation Committee
Multimodal Transportation Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 9:00 a.m. on the Monday prior to the first and third Fridays of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change.
- Yuki Lei. K. Sugimura, Chair
- Riki Hokama, Vice-Chair
- Tasha Kama
- Kelly T. King
- Alice L. Lee
- Tamara Paltin
- Shane M. Sinenci
- Issues relating to traffic safety, transit, bikeways, walkways, and complete streets.
- Issues relating to interisland transportation, within the County and within the State.
- Issues relating to traffic impact fees.
- Amendments to the Parking Code.
- Operations and performance audits of the Department of Transportation and Maui Metropolitan Planning Organization, including the operational oversight of any grants they administer.
- Implementation of the following General Plan Objective: Diversify Transportation Options.
- James Krueger, Legislative Analyst
- Traci Fujita, Legislative Attorney
- Stacey Vinoray, Committee Secretary
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270 7686