Tamara Paltin holds the council seat for the West Maui residency area. She is the Chair of Planning and Sustainable Land Use Committee.
Check the calendar for scheduled Council and committee meetings and agendas.
- Councilmember Paltin’s letter to UH President Lassner dated July 26, 2019 — “PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF THE THIRTY-METER TELESCOPE ON THE SUMMIT OF MAUNA KEA (COMMUNICATION II)” — and his reply to her July 12th letter are here:
- Councilmember Paltin’s press release dated July 14, 2019: COUNCILMEMBER PALTIN ISSUES URGENT APPEAL TO UH PRESIDENT TO STAND DOWN ON TMT DUE TO INVALIDITY OF UH’S GENERAL LEASE AND SERIOUS VIOLATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
- Councilmember Paltin’s letter to University of Hawai`i System President David Lassner dated July 12, 2019: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF THIRTY-METER TELESCOPE ON THE SUMMIT OF MAUNA KEA
- Kathy Kaohu, Executive Assistant
- Angela Lucero, Executive Assistant
- Jennifer Mather, Executive Assistant
Kalana O Maui Building
200 South High St.
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Ph : (808) 270-5504
Fax: (808) 270-5505