Yuki Lei Sugimura
Yuki Lei Kashiwa Sugimura holds the County Council seat for the Upcountry residency area. She is chair of the Policy, Economic Development, and Agriculture Committee.
The Policy, Economic Development, and Agriculture Committee generally meets on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month at 9 a.m.
Talk Story With Yuki
Talk Story with Yuki is a monthly outreach program to engage the community on county issues that matter to them.
Future Dates: (subject to change)
- June 10
- July 8
- August 12
- September 9
- October 14
- November 11
- December 9
Upcountry Farmers Market
at Kulamalu Town Center
55 Kiopaa Street
Pukalani, HI 96768
7 to 11 a.m.
- Chair, Policy, Economic Development, and Agriculture Committee
- Vice-Chair, Planning Committee
- Budget & Finance Committee
- Parks, Recreation, Energy, and Legal Affairs Committee
- Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee
- Land Use Committee
- Water Resources Committee
- Housing, Human Services, & Transportation Committee
- Sherilyn Otsubo, Executive Assistant
- Miki Yokouchi, Executive Assistant
Kalana O Maui Building
200 South High St.
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Ph : (808) 270-7939
Fax: (808) 270-7639