For immediate release: May 2, 2017 Press release by: Riki Hokama, Chair Budget and Finance Committee Committee advances $704.8 million budget amidst fiscal challenges WAILUKU, Hawaii – The Budget and[…]
• From the Office of the County Auditor, June 2017: • Audit of County Procurements (pCard)
• From the Office of the County Auditor, April 2017: • Audit of Expenditures from the Fiscal Year 2012 Budget Appropriation for the Old Wailuku Post Office Rehabilitation Project
• Download the 2017 Maui County Council calendar: • 2017 CALENDAR
• Member of the Hawaii State Bar? Apply to provide legal services to the Maui County Council. HERE.
• 2018 Calendar
• Fiscal Year 2019 Budget
• Liquor Audit
• Affordable Housing Policy Analysis and Implementation Plan
• 2018 Legislative Tracking
• Procurement Awards and Exemptions
• Fire Audit
• Fiscal Year 2018 Budget
• Molokai Community Plan Update
• 2017 Legislative Tracking
• Maui County Council Inauguration 2017
• Training and Professional Development Reports
• 2017 Calendar
• 2016 Legislative Tracking
• 2016 Hawaii Directory of Public Officials by HIPA
• Solid Waste Performance Audit documents
• Dept. of Health proposal to ban cesspools
• FY2017 Budget Session
• FY2016 Budget Session
• #HSAC2015 Conference
• Lanai Community Plan Update
• List of Councilmembers
• How to testify
• Single Audit Report, FY ending June 30, 2014
• NACo Prescription Discount Card Program: Save an average of 24 percent on your prescription drugs.
Looking for something? Live chat with staff (see pop-up below), or email email@example.com.
Get the latest news, follow @mauicounty on Twitter.
Official Facebook page