Water Resources Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 9:00 am on the Wednesday prior to the first and third Fridays of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
Items of interest:
12/2/2015 – WATER AVAILABILITY POLICY (WR-11)
A BILL FOR AN ORDINANCE REPEALING THE WATER AVAILABILITY POLICY
- Alika Atay, Chair
- Elle Cochran, Vice-Chair
- Robert Carroll
- Stacy Crivello
- Kelly T. King
- Yuki Lei K. Sugimura
- Mike White
- Riki Hokama
- Don S. Guzman
Water Resources Committee duties include reviewing and considering:
- Amendments to and enforcement of the County Water Code, including the Water Use and Development Plan.
- Operations of the Department of Water Supply, including operational oversight of any grants it administers.
- Carla Nakata, Legislative Attorney
- Traci Fujita, Legislative Attorney
- Pauline Martins, Committee Secretary
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270-7686